Run Your Own Open Design Challenge
We are currently developing a game that is based on our Open Design Sessions. These templates are early prototypes. We share them, so you can test, remix and build your own. It’s for 6 – 30 players. If you are inspired to find better ways, share your stories and insights!
1. Find a wish for the future and us it as a design question or theme for the story.
2. Build 3 groups (storytellers, prototypers (designers), and 100% committee)
3. Use the wheels and the cards to guide you through the session. Assume the wheel to be a clock. (see materials)
4. Use the prototype (solution) to trigger the turning point in your story
5. Write down your story including an explanation of the solution, add photos and sent it to firstname.lastname@example.org.